Saturday 30 November 2013

A meeting with Savage

**no transmission date****private diary note****AAA security**


So the meeting came and was dull, as you'd expect. The discussions were about meeting production targets, issues with the new mechanical machines and sourcing raw materials from nearby systems which we can still travel too. I had decided to bring up the subject of my "feelings" regarding the work simulacrums when Ramjet brought it up in the meeting. Never afraid to open his mouth Ramjet (and what a sweet mouth dear diary) and never afraid to square up people to get what he wants. He was I thought, quite aggressive. Certainly president Savage didn't seem best pleased, however Savage kept his cool and said that he'd look into it and said he arrange a meeting for anyone who was having similar issues with the work simulacrums.Two things stood out as very strange about this exchange. FIrstly Savage keeping his cool. He's a man known for violent behaviour and lack of self control; hell's strap-ons, that's why we all voted for him. And two, he seemed to be taking cues from one of the Capricans at the back. I barely saw his face, but what I saw was nervous and frightened. I've never seen him before.I will ask Mi-With when I get back to my apartment.After the meeting some of us went and had some sex. Pretty mundane stuff really. Everyone seemed distracted. We ended up stopping half way through and talking about the meeting. I am not alone it seems. We are all afraid. Of what? We cannot fathom. I'll speak to Ramjet next week and find out what Savage has to say.We begin freezing  this week. Something else I'm beginning to be afraid of.

**end transmission****network closed****end transmission****network closed****end transmission****network closed****network closed**








No comments:

Post a Comment