Sunday 18 December 2011

We met beneath Dome 3, in the engineer and design canteen.


President Savage was there with his 1st concubine, Mixxy Fluff. She was in her first born form; and what a form. At the Sleep ceremony there'll be a massive conjoining, I have just the male for her. I've been working on the design for 6 months now, I've tested it of course, but I'm still not happy with the stomach muscles and the tone of the flesh, but it'll be ready for the ceremony; ready for her. She may of course be in a different body too.


My other seven team members were there. We've been chosen because of our engineering skills. It's true I did a course once, about a thousand years ago, no literally a-thou-sand years ago I did basic coffee machine maintenance, but that's what passes for a degree in engineering these days, it all so automated you see, the machines do everything! Probably the most qualified of us is the vice president, Charlie Brown Baker. It was his idea to bring in the last of the Capricans to design and build the force dome to secure our future beyond the heat death of the galaxy, beyond the end of time. What boring fucks. I can understand that as universe come to an end that they might wish to stop producing off spring; as they forbade us when they gave us the gift of Essence Shifting, but to actually stop fucking altogether! No wonder they have chosen to stay behind and be engulfed by the inferno. Best thing for them, they're so bloody miserable.


Damn. They make me so angry. I'll write more later after I've calmed down. But you forgive me don't you sweet diary. Of course you do. You'll forgive what I tell you to forgive.


End Transmission ....


13.5.2011.346

No comments:

Post a Comment