Tuesday 27 December 2011


They have given us all pills, we were desperate for suppositories but they insisted. I can't eat or drink (not even bodily fluids) for two days, while the training meshes in my subconscious. Normally of course Caprican's are expected to learn the old fashioned way: schools, college and experience, but I get the feeling that they just can't be bothered with us. They'd rather just give us a learning pill and be done with it.

There is an obvious animosity between the the children of Worthing and the last of the Capricans, but they're so bloody egalitarian and noble that when we called and asked for their help they said yes, but you can tell in their pale empty eyes that they despise us as much as we despise them; but it still surprises me that they have ...

I am to be paired with MiWith; some ancient crone whose only ever known the body she was born in and looking at her wrinkled tit-less frame I'd be surprised if she's ever known another. I offered to introduce her to the "chill out fuck-a-torium". It's hardly used these days of course and is right out on the outskirts of Durrington in Dome One. I offered to take her out myself and introduce her, she's clearly very tense and uptight. The way she looked at me .. it was like she was afraid.

What's wrong with these people ? It's not as if I asked her to join me in the gag chambers or the torture gardens! I was officially warned by the President's team not to mention anything of the sort again. Apparently they won't even be going to the Conjoining Ceremony. Dull ...

Since the incident relations between MiWith and myself have been frosty to say the least. Well, it's a matter of waiting to see what these pills will do in next 48 hours or so. Goodnight sweet diary, I'm feeling unusually tired ... must be these ... zzzzz


13.5.2012.004

No comments:

Post a Comment