Thursday 15 December 2011

I have to admit to being afraid. So many times during the sex games I have died and been reborn, so many times I have bored of one body and built a new one to house my essence. You know how fickle I can be, especially about hair and skin; freckle and curls ... but this time will be different. It wont be instant.

I know that I will be unaware of the length of my sleep - they're already beginning to call it "the sleep without dreams," and that it will seem but a moment, but I know it won't. I know it will be at least 300 million years before I awake on the other side. 300 million years. That's a long time to wait, a long time without flesh to touch, to inhabit, to fuck..

I have to go now, there are so many things to do. I've been chosen to be part of the fist 250 to be reborn on the other side and I will have to learn things from those boring Capricans. Hopefully I will have other opportunities to write down my feelings in you my sweet diary before .. well just before.

End Transmission

13.5.2011.345


No comments:

Post a Comment